Atreo designs, implements and maintains indoor air quality solutions that are evidence-based, cost-effective and customized for the unique needs of our hundreds of public and private customers. With an initial focus in hospitals and other healthcare facilities, we have crafted and scaled up solutions in some of the most complex and demanding indoor air quality environments. We apply this vast reservoir of experience and knowledge developed over five decades to support a wide range of customers including schools, universities, hotels, airports and public venues.
We have deployed innovative solutions for hundreds of organizations throughout the US, Canada and overseas. These customers’ facilities include thousands of rooms in complex operational environments. We evaluate, design, and deliver indoor air quality and infection prevention solutions by integrating cutting-edge technologies.
Integrated Technologies and Solutions
- Ongoing Capture of Airborne Microbes, including COVID-19
- Increased Air Exchange for Safer and Healthier Air
- Detection and Verification of Airborne Pathogen Levels
- Supplemental Localized Air Cleaning Arrays
- UVC Disinfection Solutions
- Automated Material Handling Solutions
Today, the market is inundated with a variety of solutions purporting to mitigate the risk of spreading infection within facilities. Atreo manages and simplifies this process by using its experience, analytical tools, and understanding of the full range of available solutions to design and deliver a data-driven, integrated solution to address indoor air quality and potential contamination.
- Assess the infrastructure in place to clean and disinfect overall physical environment of the facility.
- Evaluate the current state of air quality.
- Develop integrated solutions to improve indoor air quality and infection prevention.
- Set KPIs for air quality based on priorities and needs.
- Measure the effectiveness of the deployed solution in meeting KPIs using Atreo toolkit to collect, measure and evaluate air and surface data on an ongoing basis.
- Report and Monitor the ongoing effectiveness and the deployed solutions.