We seek talented, motivated, customer-focused people to join our team. We are looking for people who thrive in an innovative dynamic environment and love challenges.
We would like to hear from you – please fill out the form below and upload your resume for consideration.
Current Specific Career Opportunities
Sales and Business Development Manager
The Sales and Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing our revenue streams through promoting and selling Atreo’s products. The successful candidate will initiate, develop, maintain and strengthen relationships within the healthcare and construction industries at all decision levels.
We are seeking a talented candidate with a proven track record in B2B sales and superior communication skills, who will lead client presentations to C-level executives, information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals.
- Identify market opportunities, and recognize barriers while suggesting solutions.
- Utilize digital marketing tools and initiate campaigns to promote products and services.
- Prepare presentations and other supporting materials as needed and promote the company’s solutions at trade shows and other industry functions.
- Negotiate and close opportunities.
- Develop and maintain personal relationships and rapport with hospital leadership, architects, consultants, general contractors, and other decision makers.
- Travel extensively in order to engage with customer base and to establish a trusting relationship with potential and current customers and partners.
- Be responsible for new system solutions and long-term service opportunities.
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts, and monthly reports.
- Prepare and transition awarded contracts to the internal delivery teams.
- Engage proactively with the internal delivery teams to ensure a smooth transition from sales to the execution of the delivery, and ensure high customer satisfaction success at the end of the projects.
- Energetic, creative and innovative problem solver
- Self-motivated and independent who can thrive among a nimble team
- An excellent listener who can empathize with the customer and their requirements for performance objectives
- Superior communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively and negotiate with C-level executives
- Ability to bridge the client needs with system capabilities and engage with the internal Atreo teams to develop capabilities where there might be gaps
- Ability to participate in constructive engineering-oriented conversations
- Experienced and comfortable utilizing digital marketing platforms
- Extremely organized and thorough
- B2B sales experience and ability to create strong relationships with senior decision makers
- CRM proficiency
- Proven ability to present in person and online
- Experience in RFP processes with large organizations (private, public and government) highly desired
- Consultative sales experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing a huge plus
- Ability to travel nationwide at 60% including air travel, and ability to independently travel to and from airports, clients, and job sites.
- Dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment and culture
- Competitive compensation and a benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, LTD, 401K, PTO.
- Casual and flexible atmosphere in our Denver office